If you could boost your peak performance by 3 - 5%, where would that place you? At the top of the podium? Or even at the starting line of your first race?
Introducing AltoLab, the world’s first, personal, portable and proven altitude training simulator. Whether you’re an elite athlete or weekend sports player, now you can get the real benefits of altitude training when and where you choose.
The way to winning - how simulated altitude training works
Altitude conditioning has long been used by the world’s leading athletes, who know that living at high altitude in low oxygen air, results in a more powerful performance and faster recovery. And now, with AltoLab a simulated altitude training system, it is possible to harness these benefits without setting up base camp!
AltoLab forces your body to work as if at altitude, even if you are at sea level. It’s ‘live high, train low’ made easy! To work produce more red blood cells and in turn transport and efficiently enabling you to literally lift your game.
Don’t just do some thing - sit there
An AltoLab program is a passive workout that you complete during an initial fifteen-day program of one hour breathing sessions. The performance effects of this program will last at least three weeks, after which a five-day booster cycle will maintain your advantage. Easy to assemble and use, the AltoLab unit delivers low oxygen air via a personal mouthpiece when and where you choose with minimal disruption to your living and training routine. Simply breathe, relax with a book or watch TV. It’s training with your feet up!
AltoLab simulated altitude training system benefits at a glance:
- Enhance your peak performance
- Increase power
- Improve stamina and speed
- Accelerate recovery between training and/or injury
- Maintain fitness during light training and/or injury
- Enhance breath control
- Reduce risk of altitude sickness
- Increase energy levels and motivation for training
- Improve aerobic and anaerobic conditioning
Read more on the history of altitude training and about how AltoLab is used and how it improves athletic performance and stamina at sea level and how it helps acclimate mountaineers and skiers living at sea level who are planning adventures for high altitudes.
Why move to the mountain? Altolab brings it to you!
AltoLab simulated altitude training fits your life style
- Natural - you’re working out with oxygen
- Non-disruptive to lifestyle - use at home or when traveling
- Flexible – you control the altitude according to your needs
AltoLab simulated altitude training is cost effective
- Very affordable with a low initial cost (and much cheaper than a trip to Peru!)
- Replacement components well priced and easy to order
AltoLab simulated altitude training is portable and convenient
- Lightweight and easily transported
- No power source required - your lungs provide the power
- Small and easily assembled
- Hygienic system with a personal mouthpiece